The ToP Network is an association of professional facilitators and trainers who use ICA's ToP methods throughout their work. Each member of the network completes training in ICA's methods in order to develop expertise in our participatory facilitation methods. The ToP Network is designed to promote and transfer ToP methods by:
- Integrating participation in organizations and communities.
- Linking ToP facilitators/trainers for expansion and deepening of skills and continuous learning.
- Building business through partnering and collaborating in facilitation, training, and consultation services using ICA ToP methods.
- Delivering quality ToP training.
- Engaging in research and development for leading edge participatory technologies.
- Inviting an ever-increasing, diverse and inclusive membership.
Communication, Mentoring, and Networking
Members of the ToP Network communicate via their collaborative work projects, meetings, and professional conferences that occur throughout the year.
For more information please visit: http://www.top-network.org/