Demonstrating your competence as a ToP facilitator.
Becoming a Certified ToP Facilitator (CTF) verifies and communicates your competency! The Certified ToP Facilitator (CTF) designation is awarded to individuals demonstrating master in facilitating groups using ICA's Technology of Participation (ToP)® methods.
ICA-USA's network of ToP facilitators and trainers is one of the world's largest professional facilitator networks and has been at the forefront of creating the profession of facilitation since the mid-1970's. ICA-USA facilitators, who, through training and experience, demonstrate the highest level of professionalism in using ICA-USA's ToP methods in even the most difficult situations.Program Components
The learning path for becoming a Certified ToP Facilitator (CTF) will vary with each individual, and may include:
- ToP Facilitation Methods, ToP Virtual Facilitation Methods, ToP Strategic Planning, ToP Secrets of Implementation, Mastering the Technology of Participation, and The Power of Image Shift courses.
- Facilitation portfolio documenting mastery in all areas of facilitation competence through session designs, facilitation plans, reports, evaluations, self reflection, and client testimonials.
- Work with a ToP Mentor Trainer (who is also a CTF) in the observation and portfolio components of the certification process.
- In-depth assessment by a panel of peer Certified ToP Facilitators.
- Are recognized for their mastery of facilitation beyond the core competencies of the International Association of Facilitators "Certified Professional Facilitator" (CPF) requirements.
- Join a focused community of practice that supports learning and professional growth.
Certified ToP Facilitators (CTF)
- Are recognized world wide for skill linking participation, dialogue, and respect.
- Have proven competency using ToP method applicable with any discipline requiring productivity and team work.
- Have a competency-based credential in which self-assessment and professional mastery increase personal confidence.