From implementing strategic planning to leadership coaching, ICA-USA provides government agencies with a variety of consultant services to help them improve their performance in addressing the multiple demands and needs of the diverse groups and individuals that they serve. ICA-USA works in partnership with leadership, government staff and constituents in developing and implementing collaborative processes that support quality service. All services are customized to the specific situations.
ICA-USA's consulting services cover the following areas:
- Implementing a Strategic Planning Process - use ToP design methodology to help clients create a participatory strategic planning process.
- Collaborating Successfully - design collaborative processes to improve performance and productivity and the participation of key stakeholders, such as special interest groups, other agencies and community-based organizations.
- Assessing Organizations - conduct environmental and historical scans, and trend and gap analyses to establish baselines, determine performance improvement goals, and identify and resolve issues and problems.
- Coaching Leaders - coach leaders in the use of participatory techniques to improve group effectiveness, manage conflict, and foster team and public involvement.
- Mentoring Facilitators - mentor facilitators in the use of participatory tools through preplanning, review of proposed methodologies, practice sessions, observation of work and debriefing of facilitated events.
- Customizing Training - customize courses to address individual client needs and applications relevant to the specific groups.
- Planning and Designing for Stakeholder and Community Involvement - design and implement collaborative processes that use participatory tools to involve the stakeholders in providing meaningful input to strategic initiatives and decisions.
- Facilitating Design Conferences - with core teams of an initiative to develop a clear focus for participative planning.
- Supporting Participatory Project Assessment and Documentation - working with projects and efforts to involve stakeholders in documenting project journey of implementation, identifying accomplishments and results, and articulating lessons learned and next steps.
|Labor Category Offered
Descriptions of the Labor Categories Offered
||Experience and ability to work with Executive level teams.|
||Mentor trainer of core and advanced ICA-USA courses. Significant experience with leading/designing complex and extended facilitation and consulting projects. Able to blend facilitation, consulting and training aspects into larger projects. Familiarity with connecting ICA methods with other change processes in longer-term projects and partnerships.|
||Mentor trainer of core ICA-USA courses. Extensive experience with ICA-USA methods, have facilitated many diverse sessions with a wide variety of clients, able to apply and adapt ICA methods in a variety of settings, meeting complex needs of clients.|
||Associates who are qualified to teach core ICA courses and have regularly facilitated several consulting/facilitation assignments. Have a solid grasp of ICA methods and tools.|
||Approved apprentice/provisional trainers who have active consulting practices, have facilitated consulting/facilitation assignments and who are actively becoming qualified trainers. Experienced consultants who are newly trained in ICA methods who support the work of experienced Associates.|
||Documentation and other program support possibly needed/contracted (registrations, facility coordination).|