All MOBIS Trainers and Facilitators are part of a professional network with training and certification requirements which they have earned as a result of extensive experience and multiple years in the facilitation profession.
ICA-USA's MOBIS Trainers and Facilitators average 20 years of experience. Approximately 75% have advanced degrees and are dispersed geographically around the United States and the world.
Our Trainers and Facilitators:
- Are innovators in the use of participatory methods, strategic planning and facilitation.
- Bring a wealth of practical facilitation and consulting experience which comes from work with large and small businesses, not-for-profits, government and community agencies, tribal governments, educational institutions and neighborhoods.
- Are skilled at both adapting methods to fit a variety of situations as well as transferring these methods to work groups and organizations.
- Provide an interdisciplinary and multicultural approach to organizational change and development.
- Are experts in collaborating with their clients to achieve meaningful goals and long-term organizational success.